If your student rides a bus:
- You will receive an email and robo call from the Transportation Department with your student's bus stop and pick up/drop off times.
- Your child must be at the bus stop 5 minutes before the stop time.
- If you have moved over the summer please call 612-668-4950 with your new address, so we can request a new bus stop for your child(ren).
- If your bus is late, please call transportation at 612.668.2300. A bus is considered late if it is 10 minutes after the stop time.
- If your child experiences a behavior issue or concern on the bus, please contact the school at 612.668.4950.
- If your child needs to take a different bus, they will need a bus pass.
- Track your child's bus using Here Comes the Bus App. MPS school code is: 87018.
If you need to change your transportation for any reason you can contact these people:
- June 11 through August 20 - call transportation at 612.668.2300
- August 21 through the school year - please fill out a Seward Transportation Form, call Christine Brand at Seward 612.668.4950, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
TEMPORARY BUS PASSES ARE NO LONGER PERMITTED.
Any request for a temporary change in transportation needs to be done BEFORE 12 PM.