If your student rides a bus:
- You will receive a mailing from the Transportation Department with your student's bus stop and pick up/drop off times.
- Your child must be at the bus stop 5 minutes before the stop time.
- If you have moved over the summer please call 612-668-4950 with your new address, so we can request a new bus stop for your child(ren).
- If your bus is late, please call transportation at 612.668.2300. A bus is considered late if it is 10 minutes after the stop time.
- If your child experiences a behavior issue or concern on the bus, please contact the school at 612.668.4950.
- If your child needs to take a different bus, they will need a bus pass.
If you need to change your transportation for any reason you can contact these people:
- June 11 through August 13 - call transportation at 612.668.2300
- August 16 through the school year - call Christine Brand at Seward 612.668.4950 or email@example.com.
ALL TEMPORARY BUS PASSES ARE NOT PERMITTED FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE 2021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR DUE TO SAFETY PRECAUTIONS.
All temporary transportation changes require a bus pass. Any request for a temporary change in transportation needs to be done BEFORE 12 PM.
Bus Passes can be requested by:
- calling the main office at 612-668-4950
- sending a note signed by a parent or guardian to the main office
- emailing Christine Brand at firstname.lastname@example.org
- filling out the form Bus Pass Request
ALL bus passes require:
- Student's First and Last Name
- Student's ID Number
- Student's Room
- Address of Destination
- First and Last Name of Adult at Destination
- Phone number of Adult at Destination
- Reason for Pass